Friday, February 26, 2010

TEAM TIMEX ROCKS!




Hello all-

After an incredible weekend back on the east coast with Team Timex, I am left feeling extremely honored to be part of such a stellar crew. Beneath the extraordinary talent that exists amongst the members of the team, are individuals who love what they do, laugh all the time, and are seriously kicking ass at living their lives to the fullest. I got these vibes from a mere 96 hours of time with them, and truly believe that being a part of Timex has changed me as an athlete, and most important, a person, for the better. The various athletes are ambassadors for triathlon in that they are modeling figures of what happiness from sport and joy from sharing this interest with others, can bring to your life. I am so fortunate to be part of such a great environment. As the youngest member of the team, I have 48 teammates with more experience, more knowledge and opens arms to assist me in making dreams reality, and being my family in a sport that I am so passionate about. In addition, the Timex staff are simply wonderful, and made my first encounters with the team very memorable.

Parting ways on Sunday was difficult! So many awesome people, so little time! Everyone was off in different directions- Various states in the US as far as Hawaii, Ukraine, Netherlands, Australia. However, the great thing about Team Timex is that we all know we will be seeing each other soon enough! And this time, to share some awesome racing experiences, and have some more fun! Until then, I will be missing everyone.

Happy Training!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment