Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fall Update

I am really excited to head home in a week for Elite Nationals. I will be flying into Hartford, CT on Wednesday, spending the night at home with my sisters and parents, then driving up to Buffalo, NY the next day with my Mom in the Timex car! My family members are my biggest supporters, so having them on the sidelines at a race always makes the experience extra special. The last time my whole family was at a race of mine was Collegiate Nationals my freshman year- my first big win of my triathlon career. I absolutely love racing in front of them so they can see how much fun I have, and see the results of all my hard work.

Since school started again, each day is a balancing act, and some days are more successful than others! I do my best, and am pleased at how training has been going the past month. I am loving my classes this semester and learning so much everyday. Overall, I am one happy girl! My next post will be a race report from Elite Nationals.

All for now,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment