Sunday, October 11, 2009

First snow!

October, and we have already had our first snow of the year! This makes for fun indoor training sessions, or even more fun outdoor training sessions ;)

My coach and I have decided to call it a season, get my foot healthy, and get right into base. We were planning on having me race my first world cup November 8th in Huatulco, Mexico. Change of plans! I am very excited to have a solid "off" season of base training in preparation for a successful 2010! 

Will keep you posted!


Jess

1 comment:

  1. Good morning miss. My name is Cédric. I like triathlon too. Me from Tahiti. sory my english is bad. but i want tell you, you are good! me bike and run around my tiny island. me have to climb coconut trees for coconuts. Me want to meet you in future. Ok, thank you ! Cake care !
    ;) ;P

    ReplyDelete