Friday, July 31, 2009

TGIF

Good morning!

Woke up today in the mood to express how happy I am that today is Friday. This means one week until Junior Elite Nats- August 8th. I am extremely excited to race, without having to pack up my bike and travel by plane. Just a 90 minute drive down the road will get me there. :) I am anxious to compete at the same venue as last year, after living in altitude for a year. It'll be tough field of the best junior triathletes in the USA, and I am ready to race hard and have fun.

Training has been great. Although the weather has not been cooperative in Boulder ( really weird because we ALWAYS get sunshine) I have been managing to enjoy the winter like crisp air and pouring rain. Nothing like trainer rides! 

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer because it'll be gone before you know it!  Tomorrow is August..can you believe it? I know I am making the most of every minute. 


Keep smiling and have an AWESOME Friday!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment