Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Update!

Hey everyone-

Can you believe it is almost 2011?! Scary. The year has gone by so quickly, and I anticipate the same happening next year. I really love this time of the year, mainly because it is a time of evaluation and decision making for the upcoming months. 2010 was a big transition year for me, since it was my first time racing U23, as I aged up from Junior racing (Sprint distance) to racing Olympic distance draft legal. I was very happy with the steady improvement I saw throughout the season, and very excited to see consistent results.

I will be updating my blog with some plans for 2011 soon, after finals are over! Just a brief glimpse into the future- it looks like I will be a part of the Timex Multisport team again for 2011, and I am SO excited to be a part of such an awesome crew. Until the next blog update- I will have my nose in some books, squeeze some quality sessions in and be enjoying the holiday season. Happy belated Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and so very soon, Happy New Year!

I will be back soon! :)

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment